Slip & Fall Accidents
Dangerous conditions on Koreatown streets and on properties throughout the city can cause someone to fall and hurt themselves.
If you’ve fallen and suffered a serious injury due to dangerous conditions on someone’s property, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. A fall may result in broken bones, back and neck injuries, internal organ damage and other physical ailments, as well as emotional pain and suffering.
When inadequate property maintenance or failure to warn of dangerous conditions leads to a slip and fall injury, the victim may seek damages against the premises’ owner or operator or both.
Common bases for premises liability lawsuits include:
- Slip and fall accidents caused by wet floors on commercial properties
- Trip and fall accidents resulting from dangerous property conditions
- Construction Job Site Accidents
- Slip and falls in parking lots due to uneven or wet surfaces and/or poor lighting
- Slip and falls because of cracked and uneven sidewalks
- Slip and falls due to loose, uneven or worn-out steps
- Slip and falls in stores due to slippery floors and blocked walkways
- Slip and falls in restaurants due to foods or liquids on the floor, creating a slippery surface
- Slip and falls on mass transit.
When properties are not maintained, or when hazardous conditions are allowed to exist without sufficient warning of potential dangers, a premises liability lawsuit can be filed against the negligent parties. You may be entitled to compensation if you were injured on another individual’s property or premises. An experienced personal injury attorney may be needed to help you recover damages for lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
Koreatown Injury Lawyers, Mark Waecker and John Denove understand the devastation a slip and fall accident can cause to a victim and the victim’s family.
Call us for free consultation of your case.